If you ready to learn more about yourself and why you feel the way you feel then this course is for you.
In this course, you'll learn tools and processes to help you:
- Better manage your emotions;
- Deal with other people's difficult emotions;
- Stop feeling 'emotionally drained';
- Discover more about yourself through the powerful language of your emotions. And much more...
Here is the breakdown of each of the 6 modules:
INTRODUCTION : WELCOME
- What to expect
- Why is this work important?
- Baseline measures of your current emotional awareness
MODULE 1: EMOTIONS
- What are emotions?
- Difference between feelings and emotions
- What makes up our emotional experience?
- Understanding different emotions and their purpose
MODULE 2: EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- What is Emotional intelligence?
- How to use your emotions intelligently?
- How to develop and increase your emotional intelligence?
- Emotional Intelligence and the future.
MODULE 3: EMOTIONAL EXPRESSION
- Components of emotional expression
- Difference between experiencing your emotions and expressing them.
- What influences our ability to express our emotions?
- How to express your emotions?
- Why is it important to experience a full range of emotions?
MODULE 4: CHANGING YOUR EMOTIONS
- Emotions as tools for change
- What to do with your emotions?
- Recognising and regulating your emotions
- Why is reflection important when it comes to our emotions?
- Tools and techniques for changing your emotions.
MODULE 5: BRAIN AND EMOTIONS
- Different memory systems and emotions
- What is an amygdala hijack and why is it important to understand?
- Prefrontal brain and emotion regulation
- How to activate our prefrontal brain to help us regulate our emotions better?
MODULE 6: DEALING WITH OTHER PEOPLE’S EMOTIONS
- Discerning between your emotions and other’s
- Emotions, relationships and boundary setting
- Tools and techniques
BONUS MODULE: EMOTIONS AND YOUR HEALTH
- How emotions show up in our bodies when not expressed?
- Examples of what this means.
- How can we better tune in to our body and emotions.
This a 6-module course, supported by videos, practices, and written material developed by Suzi Petrozzi Clinical Psychologist and Empowerment Coach based on scientific research and the works of psychologists Leslie S. Greenberg and Eugene Gendlin.